I have been denied visitation. How can I appeal?


If you have been denied visitation and wish to appeal, please submit your appeal in writing to:

Central Visiting Authority

Mt Pleasant Correctional Facility

1200 East Washington Street

Mt Pleasant, IA  52641

In your appeal letter please include all information you wish to have considered regarding your visitation denial.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Corrections website on January 28, 2023 at 11:19pm.