I have a question or concern that has not been addressed here, how can I find the answer?


If you have unanswered questions or concerns, you may call the IDOC Central Office main number at 515/725-5701 or send an email to Contact Us.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Corrections website on October 18, 2021 at 2:39pm.