What can I bring to the IMCC or ICIW for reception and classification?

You are allowed to bring only a few personal items with you to prison they are as follows:

A bible, address book, a small amount of photos, and any cash that you have. If you have anything...

How do I make an Open Records (also known as FOIA) Request

Open Records Requests* (as defined in Iowa Code Chapter 22, AKA FOIA requests) can be be submitted by emailing doc.information@iowa.gov ; or for more information on contacting the...


Printed from the Iowa Department of Corrections website on October 18, 2021 at 4:06pm.