Related Topics:

Prison Rape Elimination Act

Any person may report concerns on behalf of an IDOC offender to:

● The Warden or Superintendent

● Any employee

● Victim and Restorative Justice Director Iowa Department of Corrections 510 East 12th Street Des Moines, IA 50319

● The Iowa Ombudsman Office: Office of Citizens’ Aide/Ombudsman Ola Babcock Miller Building 1112 East Grand Des Moines, IA 50319

● Send an email via this website